The summer school will be held in Acre- Hotel Habirim, ANA, from Monday 25.9.17 – Registration from 9:00 to Thursday 28.9.17 Summation at 12:30.
Accommodation for the nights before and after the summer school can be found through the following links:
This requires personal booking and finance.
Travel Info to Acre
We recommend the following for Independent travel to and from Acre.
Train transport to Acre
- from Tel Aviv Area (4 optional train stations – HaHagana, Hashalom, Savidor Center, Universty) cost is approx. 35 NIS (Travel time about 2 hours)
- from Ben Gurion Airport at a cost of 44 NIS (travel time about 2 hours) see the link for more information and train schedule.
Israel Railways website: http://www1.rail.co.il/EN/Pages/Homepage.aspx
From Train Station Acre to 2 Weizmann St – ANA-Acre Hotel Habirim
- Taxi – 30 NIS – If Taxi driver charges you over 30 Shekel, please let us know.
- Bus number 383 – 6 NIS
- Bus options can be found through the following link: https://mslworld.egged.co.il/?language=en#/origindestination/1/0
Participants that require a letter of invitation for Visa approval please contact Zehavit at Zehavit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that for ease of check in please send us your passport numbers and visa issues to Zehavit at email@example.com
- For special dietary requests please advise Zehavit at firstname.lastname@example.org before 1. September 2017
- The conference is held between Jewish holiday periods and public transport may be subject to changes in the regular scheduling.
Please consult the web sites for the various methods of transport to best plan your travel routes.